- What kind of job would you like to have? How do you imagine it?
- Outdoors /indoors?

- Would you like to travel a lot in your job?

- What about the salary?

- What major are you studying / are you thinking of taking?    Explain why

- Add any other related ideas.

- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post.

- Word Count: 210 words

My future job

As for me in future I would like to become an interpreter. I know that interpreters have opportunities to visit different countries and continents. It attracts me, because I'll get acquainted with various peoples and I'll learn their customs, rituals and traditions. I think that an interpreter is a very useful profession, because it helps people to communicate. But of course if you want to be an interpreter, you will need definite qualification. At first you must know one foreign language at least. It's good, if you know English (the language of the planet) and any other language. Also you should know colloquial expressions and slang. You should know the history of the country the language of which you are studying, ways of life that are typical for this country, etc. And of course you must be a sociable, communicative and patient person. I think that this kind of career will suit me because I have almost all qualifications that are needed. But I must continue to work with English grammar and vocabulary as well and German pronunciation. I like this job and I hope that I'll become an interpreter. I hope that my dream will be realized. I try to read English books in the original, learn 10 words at a time and listen to English songs every day, because I want to fulfill my ambitions.




Comments

  1. Learning new languages is one of the best things we could do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who wanted to be an interpreter but she finished studying nursing, I hope you will fulfill your dream one day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being an interpreter is a very useful profession. I hope you will be very successful in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many good vibes to make your dream come true! I will use their techniques to learn English.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that you fight for your dreams, we should all pursue our

    ReplyDelete
  6. traveling is a great motivation for any job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck learning new languages, it's a great tool

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that being an interpeter is a nice job, its cool to have the opportunitie to visit different countries

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best part…knowing new places and cultures!
    PD: English in not the language of the planet,!!! the sistem wants that, but here in Chile Spanish, Quechua, Mapudungun and Aimara (among other ) is spoken.

    ReplyDelete
  10. His last idea is true! We have to work for our ambitions

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Learn and practice till you make it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you can fulfill your dream of being an interpreter, you have to try hard and persevere

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog