Write about a postgraduate course that you would consider taking in the future.
Include:

- Reasons to do the course

- Subject(s) you would like to study
- Where you would like to study (Chile or abroad)
- How you would like to study (distance learning, blended system, part-time course, etc)
- Any other relevant ideas
- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post.
- Word Count: 200 words


 POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
Apart from being a teacher of English, I always wanted to be a Human Resources Manager. Dealing with people seems to be a powerful reason. I understand that this the era of technology but real teachers will always be needed to handle the steps and lead the students. I hope I can be there.                                      
          But not only working with them but being aware of their necessities and individual circumstances may have a great influence on me. Some of the subjects are: Human Capital, Communication, Labour Rights, etc. My idea is to study here in Chile. Some of the options are UDP, USS, Duoc, etc. After receiving my diploma, I would like to continue studying abroad. If the course is online, I can take it immediately and that will be fine because I need to work. I wish more students can have the chance to continue studying. It is a matter of attitude than any other.  Many companies are looking for this kind of professional. Unfortunately, not many of them are prepared. English can be one of those problem to be solved. Nowadays a successful professional is measured by his or her linguistic abilities.  I hope I can make it.                                                                                                             


Comments

  1. uuh I also want to continue studying abroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think studying abroad is the best option, you can learn not only about your career but things of the country and people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that you are a very well prepared professional. Continue studying is one of the best options.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you continue studying. What you say is very true, one of the most critical points between professionals is the fluency of English.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so into the human connections and thats admirable. I hope you continue studying

    ReplyDelete
  6. dealing with people every day must be very rewarding and stressful at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want you to be able to achieve your goals, with hard work and sure effort to achieve it

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a good teacher and I hope you can continue your studies and hopefully study abroad.

    ReplyDelete

  9. I still agree with what you have stated, teachers are part of the basis of a person, with new technology or not, good communication is required between people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree when you say that is a matter of attitud, but sometimes It's also an economic matter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's never too late to do what one wants!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds very interesting to be a Human Resources Manager, I had never heard about that career before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog