LEVEL 4 >> POST 1 (Week 3) >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Hello students, this is the first blog session of this last semester. This time you are going to write about a topic related to countries, and you have to add the following information:

- Which country would you like to go to? Why?- What do you know about it?- What would you like to do there?- Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain.- Upload pictures

Also, don't forget to make comments on 3 of your classmates' posts + a comment on my post.
- Word Count: 160 words 







 My favourite country is Japan. It is in Asia. Its capital is Tokyo. There are about 126 millions people living in Japan. The weather there is similar to that in Hong Kong. But, in Japan, the typhoons are mainly in autumn. Besides, it would be snowing in winter there. There are a lot of interesting things in Japan. One of them is the  the Way of Tea. It is a means of training concentration of spirit and of learning manners. For the interesting food in Japan, it should be Sushi. Sushi is a traditional Japanese food made with rice and vinegar. I like it very much. On the other hand, one of the special scenery in Japan is hot spring.  . In Hong Kong, many people like traveling in Japan. It is because there are various tourist spots. In the Tokyo Disneyland, there is the  "Disney's Dreams on Parade". It is based on the theme of dreams and features of the Disney characters, Mickey Mouse. After hearing my introduction of Japan, do you want to go to Japan too?

Comments

  1. Hi teacher, nice choose. I like Japan too. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be great can know a different culture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Japan also I think it's an interesting country to know, but I think I would not like to live there

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds very interesting Japan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://franciscablog2017.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  5. Wow is a great Japanese country with its sushi! regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://eugeniavictoriaolivares.blogspot.com/2018/10/italia.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!, Japan is a millenary culture and yes, I would like to visit that country

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would really like to go to Japan after your introduction

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, mister! Before, I didn't like Japan. Now, I'm knowing its culture.

    ReplyDelete

  11. I would like to know Japanese but first USA :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Japan looks like a very interesting country!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello teacher, I like sushi and animes, for this reasons I like Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! I love Japan too! In fact, I love a Japanese drama called Hana Yori Dango, I totally recommend it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Teacher!
    Japan is a very interesting culture, and sushi is the best part.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello teacher, my name's Ignacio Torres. I'm the new stundent in your class, this is my blog.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love asia culture, i hope travel someday for this country

    Renata Alvarez

    ReplyDelete
  18. My dad went to Japan some years ago and he said that country is that as another world.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't really like Japan, but it sounds really fun to do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog