Dear students,
In this second blog session you will have two options for your blog post. You can either write about your best holidays or the best concert you've ever been to.
Some important things you can mention in this post are:

Holidays

· When it was
· Where you went
· How long it was
· People you went with
· Things / Activities you did
· Why it has been the best so far
· Any other relevant info
Or
      A concert

· When / where it was
· The artist you saw
· A bit of info about the artist
· Describe the atmosphere during the event
· Describe how you felt and why you enjoyed it
· Any other memories about it

IMPORTANT:

Remember! After your writing activity you must read and leave comments on my blog and on 3 of your classmates' posts.



This is a 170 words post (as a minimum).

I am really fond of the holidays I have had. I hope that those reading my experience may  have the chance of being there. Anyway, you need a post as an example and here it is.  I will never forget my visiting Mexico for the first time. I spent a few days in Mexico City visiting Pyramids del Sol y de la Luna and other ruins. Also, Plaza Garibaldi, the murals painted by Diego Rivera and Frieda Khalo on the streets were magnificent.
Later, I went to Merida in order to visit Chichen Itza. The pyramid and the other sites were amazing because of the history behind. You spend a complete day there. To finish, I went to Cancun: discos and beaches were waiting for me and my money obviously. A great place to relax and have fun. The weather is unpredictable: it could rain and be hot at the same time. If you visit Mexico, don’t forget to drink bottled water only. No tap water is available in some cities, only water from wells. Maybe that is why they drink Tequila and eat spicy food so much!




Comments

  1. Nice photos! It seems that Mexico is an interesting place to visit, I hope to have the opportunity to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tour of the pyramids must be very beautiful.
    I would love to visit them someday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Chichen Itza is a very interesting place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope someday to visit those beautiful places and learn a little more about the history of mexico.

    ReplyDelete

  5. what beautiful images! I would like to know Mexico some day

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful vacations! I envy him a lot haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, I really love the ancient Mayan structures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You feel like going to Mexico! really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi teacher. What a nice vacations! see you at School

    ReplyDelete
  10. great place!!! regreats

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cancun is a must to drink and dance all night ahahah

    took a good trip Profe! greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A magical and mysterious place full of history

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like de Mexico, but i prefer more the nature sites to vacation and summer

    ReplyDelete
  14. How a beatiful place! It has a mistic energy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful place, I hope to visit someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to travel to Mexico and learn about the colorful and happy culture that they have

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi mister! Mexico is a great place for holidays. I've never gone but I hope to go someday

    ReplyDelete
  18. The photos are incredible!, I definitely have to visit it :)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog